I’m a local Realtor® that resides in Hampton, VA. I love dogs, history, homes, historic homes... and most especially dogs in historic homes!
Susannah grew up in a military family that moved every few years until being stationed at Fort Monroe in Hampton while she was in high school. Her father retired from the Army and her family has resided in Hampton since. She understands and appreciates the experience and value of military life.
Susannah spent a year living in Iceland with her husband before moving back and resettling in the Hampton Roads area. She worked in the veterinary field for 10 years, and is a huge animal lover. Before that, she worked for 5 years in retail management helping to maximize sales and lead the retail team of 2 different A & N stores. Once her daughter was born, Susannah stayed home with her, and enjoyed watching her grow and learn. While staying home with her daughter, she was kept busy working on her stained glass business.
Professional associations include:
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member of Virginia Peninsula Association of Realtors
- Received the Military Relocation specialist designation
- Received the Senior Real Estate specialist designation
- Received the e-PRO designation
- 2021 Abbitt Ace Award
- 2021 Chairman's Circle with Abbitt Realty
- 2021 Virginia Peninsula Association of Realtors Outstanding Salesmenship Club
**Starting in Jan 2022, for every property that I close, I will be sponsoring a pet to be adopted from one of our local Hampton Roads shelters ( clients choose the shelter)!
Awards & Designations
Member of National Association of Realtors, Member of Virginia Association of Realtors, Member of Virginia Peninsula Association of Realtors, e-PRO designation, SRES designation, MRP designation
2021 Abbitt Ace Award
2021 Chairman's Circle with Abbitt Realty
2021 Virginia Peninsula Association of Realtors Outstanding Salesmanship Club Bronze Award