As the son of an Army Sergeant, I moved to Hampton Roads in 1979 and continue to have a sincere appreciation for those who have ever put on a military uniform, thank you for your service! I would consider it an honor and a privilege to assist you in any way regarding your real estate needs.
I have served in the Newport News Fire Department for over thirty-two years achieving the rank of Battalion Chief. With my history of professionalism and belief of honesty, loyalty, and integrity always coming first, I am dedicated to:
* Taking time to listen, ensuring your financial needs and concerns are my top priority.
* Studying the current market to help concerning buying or selling, including a free
market analysis without any obligation to you.
* Always striving to work with your best interest in mind.
* Using innovative marketing plans and buying/selling techniques.
* Helping you achieve all your Goals!
I am passionate about giving back to our community and am involved in many charities and non profit organizations to include EDMARC, Versability, American Red Cross, United Way, National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Foundation, Wounded Warriors, and Salvation Army. I also serve on the Leadership Council for the Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce and am chairperson for all youth activities.
If you are ready to sell your current residence or are prepared to purchase the home of your dreams, please contact me anytime, I am ready to work for you today!
11835 Fishing Point Drive
Newport News, VA 23606