Your Tidewater Virginia Real Estate Resource
I can help you sell your home quickly!
Buying or selling a home should be a pleasant, seamless experience. As a REALTOR®, it is my job to listen to you, form a plan that meets your needs, and be your advocate.
Being a Virginia native and lifelong resident of the Peninsula with a 30-year background in construction, I am familiar with all Eastern Virginia. My real estate experience includes Residential, Commercial, and Land (including timber property) representing both buyers and sellers. Flooding is a particular challenge for our area, and I can be your source for information.
For over 20 years my wife and I, and our two sons, have made our home in Poquoson. I am a graduate of Hampden-Sydney College, Area Governor of Rotary District 7600, Past Chairman of the Poquoson Parks and Recreation Advisory Board, Past-President of the Virginia Peninsula Rotary Club, An Achievable Dream Tennis Ball Committee Member, a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, Virginia REALTOR®, and the Virginia Peninsula Association of REALTOR® . Working within these organizations and my involvement in the community strengthens my ability to serve you as a REALTOR®.
I enjoy working with people, and take great satisfaction helping others reach their goals. Call me, and we can discuss your real estate goals.
• Bill Ziglar and Abbitt Realty were wonderful and made a tight timeline of ours possible. Without Bill’s help, experience and expertise we would’ve been in a squeeze trying to sell one house, purchase another, retire from the military, and doing all this during COVID lockdown as well as moving halfway across the Country. We had a lot of pieces lined up relying on one another to happen on time and in the correct order. Bill helped make the first, and probably most important, happen with the house under contract in less than 24hrs and everything closed on time. Thank you Bill, thank you Abbitt. If you need a helpful hand selling a house and someone that’s there for you during every part of the sale, Bill’s your guy and will get it done. Happy Happy Happy. Doug H.
• As first time home buyers, Bill Ziglar was patient with us and knowledgeable on all levels. He helped us in areas that we had no idea, and offered guidance to make this process completely effortless. I don't plan on moving again anytime soon but if I did, I would hands down call Bill again! We gained a friend! Patti S.
• Bill was recommended by a friend of ours. We were out of town buyers, he worked with our schedule, was very accommodating, very knowledgeable in the area we were looking to buy in. . When we were looking at houses, he never made us feel rushed, and was always willing to go the extra mile. He is also a great communicator, kept us updated on new listings. When we found the perfect house he wrote up the offer and everything went as smooth as can be, his negotiating skills are exceptional. We were the happiest buyers ever. We have bought several houses before, and never had we had a better realtor than Bill. We can highly recommend him. Inge F.
• Bill helped us buy a condo in Chesapeake. It was a foreclosure and the seller was not easy to work with. It was a slow process and Bill was great about keeping us informed and expediting things. Anne B.
• Mr. Bill Ziglar is a reliable, efficient, patient, and knowledgeable realtor. He goes out of his way to make the client happy and is an excellent negotiator. What we thought would be an overwhelming experience he made the process go smoothly. I would and already have recommended him to several potential buyers and sellers. Loreto S.
• Thank you so much for everything you have done to get our house sold. We greatly appreciate your dedication and for going the extra mile to make things as easy as possible for us. You provided us with everything we needed. We could not have asked for better service!
Thank you again for everything! Amanda G.
To add on to what Amanda said, you were great to work with and very responsive. Best realtor we have worked with to date. Dan G.
• Mr. Ziglar made my condo sale experience successful with no stress. During the sale I was moving to a new location and he stayed in contact with all the updates. I would recommend him to anyone.Tammie C.
Awards & Designations
*2020 Abbitt Chairman's Circle
*2020 Abbitt Aces Club
*2019 Abbitt Aces Club
*May 2019 Million $ Month/Sales Leader
*November 2018 Listing Leader
*March 2018 Million $ Listing Month/Listing Leader
*July 2016 Million $ Sales Month/Sales Leader
11835 Fishing Point Drive
Newport News, VA 23606